Groovy Island Girl

thoughts.rants.passions.life.family. interesting finds.good & bad times.friends.people.what matters.what doesnt.what nots - in this journey of life of an island girl in an island state.

Monday, September 10, 2007

my life is like a carousel

The ‘what is your carnival ride test’ and I am so glad I am not a roller coaster – the carousel seems more relaxed and laid though sometimes it gets you all dizzy a lot like me hahaah . I remember these rides when I was growing up when they use to have them at the fairs. I wonder whatever happened to them in here in Singapore. I wish they would bring them back the fun fairs, the circus shows, the cotton candy, bumper car rides and who can forget the games – win yourself a teddy bear ,a gold fish. Keeping fingers crossed that it will come back soon maybe we should write in to the amusement committee of the government is there is ever such a branch ;)) worth a shot ..

Anyways here are my test results – my carnival ride is obviously the carousel. I am what it says I am but I have to clarify on the last part – yeah I can be a brat but I don’t always get what I want in spite of what a lot of people might think. I am easily amused and satisfied trust me it doesn’t take much to make me happy – the simple things and thoughtful gestures always works for me. yes i like to be babied and taken care off but i ALWAYS return the favor - hey its a two way process and i am definitely NOT high maintenance tsk tsk tsk ..



You Are a Carousel
You are young at heart and a truly playful person. No one would ever accuse you of taking life too seriously.

You are definitely in things for the fun. You find joy easily, and you are often building up anticipation for your next adventure.

In relationships, you tend to want to be babied and taken care of.

And while you may be a bit high maintenance, you are incredibly loyal.

Your life is simple and satisfying. Each day you treat yourself to something you enjoy.

You have a lot of emotional attachments, and experiences are extra vivid to you.

You tend to be nostalgic and sentimental. The past is important to you.

Comfortable around all living things, you have a special connection to animals and children.

At your best, you are whimsical, free spirited, and creative.

Even if your schemes seem a bit strange, they usually work out wonderfully.

At your worst, you are spoiled, demanding, and impossible to satisfy.

You've been known to act like a brat if you aren't getting your way!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home